We support you through new challenges.
A recent diagnosis can be a very emotional time, with lots of uncertainty and questions. At Angelic Care, we support you and your family through new changes, so you don’t have to worry about navigating complicated systems and finding the right supports at a challenging time. Our experienced team will get to know you and the person you care for, and backed with a wealth of experience, we will ensure that you receive the best help to support and nurture development.
Early intervention therapies
Early intervention therapies include physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy and can make positive differences to children with disabilities. Early intervention will help your child to realise their full potential during this important time.
Angelic Care provides high quality evidenced based Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) therapy services for children and families.
We work in partnership with you to support and enhance your child’s participation and development potential in the following ways:
- We develop a shared vision with you of your child, their interests, strengths and areas to develop.
- We provide specialist therapists to promote your child’s development and learning.
- We support your child’s development and participation in their natural environments at home, at school and in their local community.
Our therapy services support you and your child with:
- Everyday routines and activities – developing independence with toileting, bathing, dressing, sleeping, brushing teeth and hair.
- Successful mealtimes – eating, drinking and mealtime participation.
- Fine motor skills – using hands and fingers for everyday tasks like drawing, handwriting, cutting, using a spoon and play.
- Gross motor skills – sitting, crawling, walking, running, going up stairs, using the playground and playing sports.
- Communication skills – learning to talk and express wants and needs, thoughts and feelings and understanding others.
- Thinking and learning skills – playing, paying attention, exploring, remembering, understanding and problem solving.
- Social and emotional skills – relating to others in a positive way, managing emotions and learning independence.
Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
Early Childhood Early Intervention therapies can make positive differences to children with disabilities.
Depending on the goals for your child, your dedicated ECEI therapy team will be made up of a range of allied health professionals to work in partnership with you such as:
- Occupational therapists (OTs)
- Speech pathologists
- Social workers
- Deafblind consultants
- Orientation & mobility specialists
- Therapy assistants
Linking you with support
We have a team of highly experienced specialist support connection coordinators qualified to assist when situations may be more complex. By managing challenges in the support environment and ensuring consistent delivery of services, clients can continue to achieve their individual goals and overall plan objectives.
Reach out to us for the advice and support you need to understand the diagnosis, funding options and support services available. We understand the challenges of navigating a new system at an emotional time and will be there for you when you need us most, providing you with the right and relevant information and peace of mind that your child is getting the best start in life. We offer case management and support coordination services and have a strong network of support service partners too.
How we work with you
We will set up an initial appointment with you to get to know you and your child. One of our customer service managers can answer any questions you have about your child’s diagnosis, available funding, how to apply for funding and support services. We can work with you to set individual goals and put together a plan to help you and your family reach your goals, with regular monitoring and modifications as necessary. Whether it’s finding social support through families in similar situations, daily personal care, day outings or to understand requirements for funding, we can lend a helping hand.
Specialising in High Complex Care needs
What makes us different?
We offer services for adults and children throughout regional and metro Gold Coast down to Tweed South, Regional and metro Brisbane and surrounding areas, in their own homes, community settings and our Activity Bases. We have experienced, professional, friendly staff that are willing to go the extra mile.
Angelic Care offers flexible and responsive services enabling individuals and their families to dip in and out of different types of provisions as required to suit their fluctuating needs. Angelic Care can often provide services at short notice.