Let us help you navigate the NDIS.
Easily access support
Support Coordination provides you the flexibility to find the community, employment and accommodation options that are right for you now and in the future with the knowledge and expertise of an experienced professional. Support Coordination is all about enhancing your ability to help manage your own support services in a way that best suits you.
A Support Coordinator can help you activate your NDIS Plan and access your supports.
They will connect you with the people and the services in your community, and help you understand your options.
We offer support coordination and Support Connection across Australia, at this stage only for Plan and Self-managed participants. Our experienced and qualified Support Coordinators have relationships with the local services and will provide you with what you need to make the best choices for you.
If support coordination is in your NDIS plan, we would love to discuss your goals and what you are looking for in Support Coordination, Support Connection and Case Management.
What our support coordinators can do for you
If your NDIS plan includes support coordination, then an experienced member of our team can:
- Understand and make the most of your NDIS Plan
- Find providers and supports you are funded for
- Guide you through the NDIS process
- Access to healthcare and education services
- Work together to identify your specific goals
- Select the best services to meet your needs
- Help you to decide the budget for each type of support
- Negotiate prices and service agreements
- Plan for and attend NDIS plan reviews
- Ensure adherence to NDIS plan budgets
- Assist with housing pathways
- Be there for you when you need our help
- Work on your goals
- Work through your accommodation needs
- Develop the confidence to co-ordinate your own supports (if that’ your goal)
Get in touch
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your support coordination. A customer care manager will take the time to get to know you, understand your NDIS plan and the type of support you require for your situation.
Specialising in High Complex Care needs
What makes us different?
We offer services for adults and children throughout regional and metro Gold Coast down to Tweed South, Regional and metro Brisbane and surrounding areas, in their own homes, community settings and our Activity Bases. We have experienced, professional, friendly staff that are willing to go the extra mile.
Angelic Care offers flexible and responsive services enabling individuals and their families to dip in and out of different types of provisions as required to suit their fluctuating needs. Angelic Care can often provide services at short notice.