Be where you need to be
Easily Accessible Transport
Maintaining your independence and the freedom of being able to travel where you want, when you want is important. Angelic Care provides community transport for people living with disabilities and chronic illness servicing the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas so you can get to appointments, go shopping and participate in the things you love to do.
Our transport services include:
- Door to door pickup
- Trained and professional drivers with full NDIS security screening
- A fleet of vehicles, from sedans to 12-seat buses
- Customisations to include wheelchair accessibility and ease of access (including service animals)
- Competitive transport costs
- A centralised bookings and scheduling team to make sure that your transport is well organised and dependable in business hours.
How we support you to get from A to B
We offer transport support services in the following ways:
- We arrange things for you that you require, such as a trained driver and other support staff
- We offer alternative options if your NDIS funding package is insufficient to meet your needs
- We find out what support you require to ensure that you can participate fully within your community
- We ensure the vehicle meets your needs, such as providing a modified or adaptive vehicle with wheelchair accessibility or an animal-friendly vehicle
- We can talk with your other service providers, including core and capacity building providers, support coordinators and plan managers to integrate your transport with your other services
- We ensure full time and permanent access to your own customised or modified vehicle as needed
- We provide drivers and support staff with prior bookings to ensure that you can access transport when you need it
How we work
Getting to know you and your lifestyle is important to us so we can ensure you have transport options that meet your needs. One of our friendly customer care managers will spend some time with you to understand your interests and abilities and together we work with you to develop a transport program that allows you to do what you want to do. We genuinely care and strive to provide a friendly and courteous service. We focus on the little things that make the big differences- we’ll meet you at the door, help you with your bags and make sure you’re home safely.
Specialising in High Complex Care needs
What makes us different?
We offer services for adults and children throughout regional and metro Gold Coast down to Tweed South, Regional and metro Brisbane and surrounding areas, in their own homes, community settings and our Activity Bases. We have experienced, professional, friendly staff that are willing to go the extra mile.
Angelic Care offers flexible and responsive services enabling individuals and their families to dip in and out of different types of provisions as required to suit their fluctuating needs. Angelic Care can often provide services at short notice.