- Healthcare & Medicine
- Disability Support Worker/Enrolled and Registered Nurses
- Hourly rates from $32 – $64
- Great support system and work culture!
- Casual/Flexible + evening and weekend work available!
Angelic Care is currently seeking casual extraordinary facilitators to support people to achieve individual goals to maintain a quality lifestyle. This support can take place in a persons home or within their community
Individual goals vary for different people, including but not limited to support with cleaning and maintaining their home, personal care, meal assistance, community access, recreation, communication and education.
- Ensure clients are supported to maintain choice and control of their goals, follow individual support plans
- Flexibility, working weekdays, afternoons, evenings, overnight, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
- Maintain a record of duties undertaken via application data resource management
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality principles are always maintained
- Have a proactive and positive approach in supporting clients
- Abide by Angelic Care Organisation Policy and NDIS Code of conduct
Skills, experience and requirements:
- Experience with challenging behaviours and high complex care
- A current drivers licence
- A roadworthy vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Minimum AIN, Individual Support or working towards similar certificate or experience supporting people with a disability
- Valid NDIS Worker Clearance
- Valid Blue Card
- High Care Clients Experience EEN/RN
- High Intensity Neuromuscular/Spinal Care Management
- High Complex Care SIL – Independent Living Homes
- Bowel Management / Catheter Management / Medication Management / Care Plans
Be rewarded for your passion in changing lives. Push Apply Now!